One of the most important components of a comfortable sex, then that at the time when a woman is sufficiently aroused, she gets wet.
Causes of vaginal dryness range from physiological factors such as hormonal changes or treatment side effects, to emotional and psychological problems , such as lack of desire or even anxiety. Anyway, this leads to discomfort and pain during sex. Fortunately, there are many options to eliminate dryness in the vagina. It may be good news for many women over the age of 60 years who dryness in the vagina list as one of the major problems of sexual health. The other is the lack of interest in sex. A survey of more than 800 women to identify sexual health problems, confirmed this. The results were published in the 2015 issue of the Journal of women's health. But vaginal dryness can also be a problem for women younger than 60 years. Every second woman is faced with vaginal dryness.
The first step to treating vaginal dryness is figuring out the source of discomfort, especially if vaginal dryness is causing pain during sex. A number of reasons can cause lack of lubrication in the vagina:
• Hormonal changes. One of the most common causes of vaginal dryness is the reduced estrogen levels during menopause, pregnancy, breastfeeding and after childbirth. Treatment of cancer (chemotherapy, radiation of the pelvis) can also lead to low levels of estrogen and decrease in vaginal lubrication.
• Drugs. And Allergy medicines that contain antihistamines and asthma, can have a drying effect inside the body and cause reduced vaginal lubrication.
• Lack of excitement. In some cases, vaginal dryness can be caused by low libido or sexual problems with a partner.
• Irritants in personal care products. Harsh chemical ingredients, dyes, fragrances, commonly found in Soaps, foams, gels, intimate gel lubrication, personal hygiene can become a cause of vaginal dryness. Many women have an allergic reaction and irritation to the soap and grease of poor quality. Cleanser feminine wash should have a pH of 4 -4,5. Upon purchase, follow the composition.
• Concern. Psychological and emotional factors such as stress and anxiety, can also cause vaginal dryness.
PREVENTION AND TREATMENT OF VAGINAL DRYNESS
Treatment of vaginal dryness depends on the cause of its occurrence. Women who experience problems with vaginal lubrication, should go to the doctor to prescribe treatment. Depending on the situation, doctors may prescribe replacement hormone therapy. It is the estrogen much better restores the previous function of the vagina, it regenerates the protective layer.
There are tools that bring a temporary relief, especially if pain during sex, moisturize and soothe the vaginal mucosa. Lubrication, lubricants, intimate moisturizing gels help make sex comfortable, moisten, relieve itching, irritation. For these purposes, perfect water-based lubricant. It is suitable for daily use. Lubricant water-based, tend to have a balanced pH level, thus supports the vagina healthy environment unfavorable for bacteria.
Remember that not all lubricants are equally good effect on the vaginal mucosa. Gynecologists recommend to pay attention to natural oils that do not contain dyes, fragrances, parabens, glycerin, etc., These substances often cause irritation, allergic reaction and only aggravate the situation. Bisglycinate lubrication important for women prone to yeast infections.
• Exercise regularly and eat healthy food. Drink plenty of water.
• Keep part of your personal hygiene was not harsh chemicals, dyes, fragrances, etc..
• Sex with a partner, oral sex, touching, Masturbation - all of which increases blood flow to the sexual organ, are vital to maintain a healthy humidity of the vagina. Often sex. It is regular arousal and sex increase estrogen levels and contribute to the appearance of grease, keep the vagina supple.
• Support the vagina to help tone exercise system Kegel. If there are no contraindications, exercise as much as possible.
• There are natural products that can work as lubricants for vaginal dryness such as coconut oil, aloe gel
Everyone knows their own body better than anyone, so choose the options of lubricants that make you feel comfortable.